Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
No matter your skill level, our instructors will tailor their lessons to you so that you can tackle, and achieve, any goal you've set for yourself. Not only will our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program in Longmont get you into amazing shape, but also increase your flexibility and core strength.
Mixed Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts utilizes the hands, feet, elbows, and knees for effective self-defense. Dark Horse's MMA class curriculum focuses on detailed striking techniques, combinations, and defenses, all while getting you in tip-top shape, improving your confidence, and increasing your coordination and strength.
Kids Martial Arts
Our children's martial arts program develops character through martial arts training. Our students progress through a Project Based Leadership training program that develops respect, confidence, discipline and focus. In class they are taught highly effective self-defense techniques and verbal strategies to deal with bullying.
Experience the Best Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training Center In Longmont!
See results in no time! We are conveniently located near Mead, Johnstown, Erie, Windsor, Westminster, Niwot, Loveland, Lafayette, Fredrick, Firestone, Boulder, or Longmont, Colorado. If you want to get in shape and learn real Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts and Kids Martial Arts then Dark Horse Bjj is the perfect place for you!
- Holiday Schedule
- Colorado Open Results
- Back to School success tips for parents
- Dark Horse teaches martial arts at Flagstaff Elementary
- Dark Horse Jiu-Jitsu competes at World Championships
- Free Womens Self Defense Seminar June 22nd
- Dark Horse Jiu-Jitsu wins at Fight to Win MMA tournament
- Xande Ribeiro beats Braulio Estima at Copa Podio in Brazil
- Catalyst Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu opens in Windsor Colorado
- Professor Jubera training with Rafael Lovato Jr on May 11th